About the Founder & Coach
Adriana has lived in four different countries (Mexico, Canada, United States and Spain), which has helped strengthen her ability to understand different perspectives and viewpoints from different cultures. After working for top-tier global firms for over 20 years, she has seen firsthand how work demands can sometimes affect people’s health negatively if they don’t actively work at looking after it.
She founded well-minded Consultancy because she wanted to make available effective strategies and information that help people to become more resilient, enhance their emotional wellbeing and manage their stress levels. If not managed properly, prolonged stress can affect one’s health. Through well-minded Consultancy, Adriana offers tools and strategies to help individuals develop the skills necessary to enhance their ability to withstand the difficulties and stressful situations that are faced throughout life.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Psychology and Neuroscience of Mental Health (passed with Merit) from King’s College London
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Toronto
- Certificate in Stress Management & Performance Coaching (Approved by the British Psychological Society and recognized by the International Society for Coaching Psychology)
- Certificate in Stress Management, Health & Wellbeing Coaching (Approved by the British Psychological Society and recognized by the International Society for Coaching Psychology)
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member of the International Society for Coaching Psychology
- Member of the British Psychological Society
- Member of the British Neuroscience Association